Uploading your best photo in your online profile is an effective way in inviting others to visit your online page. This is the common thing that most online dating site members do to sell themselves. However, it is also common that others post somebody’s beautiful face on their profile to lure people. That’s the reason why online members are not that easily attracted to profile pictures nowadays though it still draws attention. If indeed you have an enticing picture, then expect that many would ask if it’s genuine. Having a decent and good profile picture is a good start to attract people but building deep attraction to your prospect partner is another story. The only way that you can do that while dating online is through proper conversations and here is a quick look on how to do it.
Some tips to attract partner while chating
- Acknowledgement of other’s feeling is a good way to show that you are listening. And listening is a greater way to show that you are really interested to him or her. Do it first before giving any comment or sharing experiences similar to them. This makes a sense of intimacy to each other.
- Avoid lengthy sentences. Do not overpower your online date by talking too much. Give her time and space to express her feelings or ample time to speak. If you are the one to start the conversation, begin with a puzzle or phrases that could ignite her to participate. Be sure that your topic would require her to utter paragraphs and not just few words. This will make her feel important that her opinion really matters to you.
- Inject some humor in your conversation. You can do this by using various facial expressions and voice tones. This will make you unpredictable and she will always look forward in talking to you. Of course, you have to suit yourself to the topic. Make yourself interesting at all times, if possible.
- Refrain from giving solutions on their problems unless they ask for it or you feel that they badly needed it. People do not express their emotions because they wanted to hear other’s opinion on their problems. Oftentimes, they just wanted to be heard. It is recommended to just listen attentively and if needed, throw some follow-up questions to dig up their bad feelings and help them be free of it.
- Share your life experiences that matters a lot for you. Funny stories or experiences are quite over used; they are good to use but not enough to establish a real connection to your partner. This will make them realize that you are ready to share your valuable experiences to them and eventually they will do it to you as well.
- Be witty enough to impress her. Use some twists and turns in your conversation. Make use of element of surprise and for sure they will appreciate it.
Establishing a good chemistry is important for a partial relationship to proceed to a higher level. Even though you have started your communication in an online dating site, make a way that you take an extra step to make your conversation meaningful and ultimately deep attraction comes in sooner.